Byon 6/3/17, 3:04 PM • 1,021 views
Omni-channel retailing—the integration and selling through multiple channels—is expected to flourish as brands in Singapore scramble to avoid high rental expenses and the loss of customers to online players.
1. Embracing and integrating e-commerce into their strategy;
2. Having physical stores to serve as showrooms to provide the touch and feel of products;
3. Having in-store mobile devices (mPOS) or computers;
4. Offering return policies by post and to store;
5. Offering self-collection services for online purchases and delivery for in-store purchases,"
- See more at: sbr.com.sg
Add a Comment
About This Community
This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together. Read Guidelines
|Asked: 6/3/17, 3:04 PM|
|Seen: 1021 times|
|Last updated: 8/16/17, 8:41 AM|